Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions please fill out the contact form below. We are now relocating to site and are no longer able to take Disabled Access Applications.
Show week is upon us and at this time we are no longer able to take Disabled Access requests as we prepare for the festival this coming weekend. As we have now relocated to the site, our access to emails is limited. Please use the contact form below and we will try our best to get back to all late requests. Please know our facilities are limited and we cannot cater to customers with temporary impairments/illness, pregnant woman or the elderly. We will of course do what we can where we can.
For customers attending ATN who require Disabled Access, please first purchase an event ticket before applying for your access to the facilities as required for your time on site. You are then asked to complete our application form detailing your access requirements and validated by supporting documentation.
The evidence that we accept for Disabled Access applications are as follows;
D/deaf or Blind Registration
Letter from a medical professional - detailing the requirements due to a disability
Please let us know in advance if you will be providing an alternative form of documentation.
We will be accepting applications until one week before the festival. This is so we can confirm our numbers for our facilities on site. For any late requests made after the deadline, we will accommodate where possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please know that Disabled Access at ATN is strictly for the use of customers who would be otherwise unable to attend without it.
For any customers looking to apply with temporary impairments, those who are post surgery, senior citizens or for women who are pregnant, unfortunately we will not be able to cater to these requests.
Medical and Welfare services are available for everyone attending ATN and can be found in the Arena and public campsites.
ATN is held on a beautiful wood land, green field site which can prove difficult to navigate in places. Please bear this in mind and come prepared with everything you might require for your time on site with us.
Access parking is available for customers who require it. This must be applied for in advance as spaces can be limited.
Public transport to the site is also available, please speak directly to the service providers for specific information on accessibility. If you do consider public transport, please let us know in advance and before you book and bear in mind that the drop off point within the festival is on the opposite side of the site to the campsite, if you’re staying with us in Access Camping.
For other public transport, please see below Accessible Taxi information available locally.
Rapid Cabs - 051-858585 email@example.com
• What is available
Blue Badge parking
Dedicated campsite for camping and motorhome vehicles
Charging for wheelchairs and medical equipment
Accessible toilets throughout
Viewing Platforms - Access for use of this facility must be applied for in advance, access will be granted for the customer and one other to join them. Access onto all platforms will be done on a first come first served basis
• Disabled customer’s can camp in a total party of 4 people in the Disabled Access campsite. We are limited in space but you’re welcome to camp in any of the public campsites in a larger group just please be aware accessible campsite facilities are only available within the Disabled Access campsite
• Disabled customers attending with a campervan are able to stay within the Disabled Access campsite
• Chemical waste disposal is available in the campsite
• Accessible toilets are available throughout the site
• Viewing platforms are available across some of the stages. Access is given for the Disabled Customer plus one other person to join them on the facility. Please understand that in our second year, these facilities are still limited in space and will be unable to facilitate access to
this facility for entire families unless there are other access requirements within the same group
• The Disabled Access campsite is based within the Family Campsite
• Disabled Access Parking is within the same field as the campsite. There is no parking beside tents